A natural disaster hits several Kuwaiti cities
The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health announced today, Tuesday, that three Kuwaiti citizens have been infected with the Corona virus, bringing the number of confirmed cases to the virus to 8 so far.
Kuwait stops all departing and arriving flights from Iraq
The ministry said in a statement to Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) that the three new injuries were from "Iran" who were in the compulsory quarantine.
Confirmed that they are all in good health, as they were isolated in a hospital of the Ministry of Health and prepared to deal with the emerging corona virus.
After it spread in neighboring Iran, calling for the urgent taking of appropriate measures to confront this deadly disease, and today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Health confirmed the health of warnings, as it announced that the initial tests conducted for those arriving from the Iranian city of Mashhad resulted in three cases bearing confirmed results of their infection with the virus.
The ministry said in a press statement that "the first case is for a Kuwaiti citizen at the age of 53 years and the second for a Saudi citizen at the age of 61 years," adding that "the health condition of the injured people until now is normal and they did not show any symptoms of the disease." The ministry added that "the third case is for an unspecified nationality at the age of 21 years and there are initial indications of symptoms of the disease," indicating that "all three cases are under constant observation by the medical staff."
The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health confirmed that, in coordination with the relevant bodies and authorities in the country, it has taken the necessary precautions necessary in accordance with scientific recommendations, conditions and standards approved by the World Health Organization, adding that it has conducted surveys to detect the virus using approved viral reagents.